Gessie Schechinger: How To Crush Your Sales Goals
My guest today is Gessie Schechinger, who refers to himself the laziest salesman in America, and is passionate about leveraging technology and automation to surpass revenue targets so he can help protect golf and bar time for the salespeople of the world.
With over 20 years of sales experience under his belt, today he’s the Vice President of Sales for OnCourse, a sales engagement platform that gives you Sales automation, email and SMS sequences, and calling all in one powerful CRM, that not only helps you crush your sales goals, but gives you a more precious gift… more of your time back.
On this episode:
- What is a Sales Engagement Platform, and how is it different to a CRM?
- Why you need to select the right tool for the job when it comes to adding software to the sales process.
- Why technology isn’t there to replace the human touch, it MUST enhance it.
- How to do sales outreach PROPERLY so it actually generates sales opportunities consistently.
- Why LinkedIn is a must if you’re selling B2B.
- A simple growth strategy that doesn’t require you to generate leads.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License