Watch The Video Version Of Today's Interview
I’m making a bold promise with today’s episode, yet one I know is 100% true, so I can say this with absolute confidence.
Using Strategic Alliances & Partnerships is the one marketing strategy that consistently outperforms everything by a long way. Every. Time.
I’ve seen this approach work time and time again over the last 17+ years in marketing. It beats any advertising strategy. It eats “funnels” for lunch. And you can get started for zero cost.
So to make sure I do this topic justice, you’re in for a treat as my guest today is none other than Tom Matzen.
Tom is a master at using Strategic Alliances to grow 7 and 8 figure businesses. He’s started some 87 businesses of his own, seven to seven figures and beyond, and today is the Chief Movement Maker of Entrepreneur Empowerment Institute, an emerging global enterprise with a mission to empower 10,000 Authority Entrepreneurs to build global movements and 7 & 8 gures businesses by December, 2024.
And as Strategic Alliances is his number 1 way of growing businesses, you’re going to get some amazing insights from both his wins and losses along the way to building those 87 businesses.
On this episode:
- Why most businesses miss out on the REAL power of strategic alliances.
- How Tom generates 93% of his revenue from strategic alliances.
- How to profit from your direct competitors.
- When you get strategic alliances, you see opportunity EVERYWHERE.
- Specific examples of profitable strategic alliances you can use today.
- How to leverage your time, money and influence with strategic alliances.
- When it comes to strategic alliances, think WHO not how.
- Why strategic alliances are the most fun way to grow your business.
- How to create a lead generation machine with strategic alliances.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned On This Episode
Get My Free Book!
Conversational Relationship Marketing
10 Golden Rules For B2B and Professional Service Businesses That Consistently Create More Sales Opportunities & Close Deals (Using Professionalism, Ethics and Good Manners)
Discover exactly how to ensure that you consistently have a full calendar of motivated and qualified ideal potential clients who want to discuss how you can help them.
I’m literally giving away the exact strategy my clients pay thousands to implement with them!
Not only that, but inside you’ll find all the templates, frameworks and workbooks that you can use for free, with no strings attached. Not even an opt in!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License