Watch The Video Version Of Today's Interview
I want you to forget what you think you know or need to do in order to generate referrals consistently, because in this episode you’re going to hear about a simple, but contrarian 5 step strategy you need to follow, to generate referrals without asking.
My guest today is Stacey Brown Randall, a three-time entrepreneur, author of the award-winning book “Generating Business Referrals… Without Asking”, and host of the Roadmap to Grow Your Business podcast.
Stacey has taught her “no asking” referral generation strategy to hundreds of clients including well-known corporations and franchises, but her focus today is on helping small business owners and solopreneurs bring in new clients consistently.
On this episode:
- The 2 critical things you need for a referral to happen.
- Why you don’t get more referrals, and what to do about it.
- A deep dive into the 5 part process for generating referrals without asking.
- If you do this one exercise… referrals become much more frequent.
- How to plant referral “seeds”.
- Can a simple handwritten note really generate multiple referrals? (Spoiler alert… YES it can, here’s how…).
- Why it only takes 24 hours over an entire YEAR, to flood your business with referrals.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned On This Episode
Get My Free Book!
Conversational Relationship Marketing
10 Golden Rules For B2B and Professional Service Businesses That Consistently Create More Sales Opportunities & Close Deals (Using Professionalism, Ethics and Good Manners)
Discover exactly how to ensure that you consistently have a full calendar of motivated and qualified ideal potential clients who want to discuss how you can help them.
I’m literally giving away the exact strategy my clients pay thousands to implement with them!
Not only that, but inside you’ll find all the templates, frameworks and workbooks that you can use for free, with no strings attached. Not even an opt in!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License