Watch The Video Version Of Today's Interview
If you’re like many of us in B2B or professional services, you love doing what you do but feel anxious and even fearful when it comes to the sales part.
Having been there myself, the reason I think this happens because of a complete misunderstanding of what sales is.
But sales isn’t evil. It’s not bad. Especially when you have something that can genuinely help your clients, you’re doing a DIS-service by not improving your ability to sell.
Meaning sales is really about helping people to make an informed and autonomous decision about whether your solution is the best way for them to get what they want. So how do you sell in an effective yet ethical way?
Well as sales isn’t my area of expertise, who better to show you how than an expert sales trainer?
My guest today is Simon Bowkett, Owner of Symco Training, author, podcaster and speaker with well over 20 years of “in the trenches” experience gained at every level from sales rep, sales management and senior management in the Motor Trade.
Not only will you hear how you can improve the way you sell, you’ll also hear why the stereotypes around car salesmen should be well and truly buried.
On this episode:
- Why so many people have a fear of selling.
- The 3 sales you need to make every time.
- How sales isn’t any different to selling camels 2000 years ago.
- Why the majority of the sales process is uncovering the problem and qualifying the client NOT closing.
- Is it possible to sell 100% online? The answer might surprise you…
- The number 1 most important skill in sales.
- A simple way to remove the fear of rejection in sales.
- Don’t use a sales script, use this instead…
- Why you don’t have to overcome every objection to make a sale.
- Why sales isn’t simply a numbers game.
- A simple way to get past any gatekeeper, talk to any decision maker and make fast sales.
And much more!
Get My Free Book!
Conversational Relationship Marketing
10 Golden Rules For B2B and Professional Service Businesses That Consistently Create More Sales Opportunities & Close Deals (Using Professionalism, Ethics and Good Manners)
Discover exactly how to ensure that you consistently have a full calendar of motivated and qualified ideal potential clients who want to discuss how you can help them.
I’m literally giving away the exact strategy my clients pay thousands to implement with them!
Not only that, but inside you’ll find all the templates, frameworks and workbooks that you can use for free, with no strings attached. Not even an opt in!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License