What if you could discover new clients and leads in places you have never thought to look?
What if you were sitting on a literal goldmine of potential clients and revenue, but just couldn’t see it?
And what difference would it make if someone could simply show you the best place to dig up that gold?
Well that’s exactly what my guest today, Roland Benson, is going to do!
As Founder of Benson Design, an agency that specializes in message-driven marketing and design, over the last 35 years Roland has helped thousands of businesses increase their success by attracting new leads & turning them into clients.
In fact, his strategies helped one of his clients grow from $0 to $89 million in just 8 years!
On this episode:
- Do you have an Einstein or Frankenstein brain?
- The 3 critical things you absolutely must know to grow a business.
- Why it’s easier to keep a client for 25 years, than it is to find new ones.
- Why not every client is created equally…
- How one idea can change your business forever.
- The true value of mentorship.
- How opening up about being dyslexic opened the lid to massive business growth.
- Rolands No.1 piece of advice for growing a business from 35 years in the trenches.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License