Effective marketing is vital if you want to survive in today’s hyper-competitive environment.
Which is why I’ve asked a fellow marketing “geek” onto the show today to discuss what it really takes to make your business successful through effective marketing.
Pete Everitt the host of the EXCELLENT Marketing Development Podcast, and he is the first person to ever call me a “gentleman”, so has instantly gone into my top 5 list of awesome people in marketing!
Obviously not just because of his impeccable manners, but also because he himself is a fountain of knowledge about all things marketing and doing it the right way!
He’s spent more than a decade working “in” and “on” marketing agencies in the UK and around the world, and today is the co-owner of digital agency, SO…, that incorporates strategic and creative thinking to help his clients succeed.
On this episode:
- What successful marketing actually looks like
- Why you need to charge for your discovery process so your clients get better results
- A powerful case study in how to productise a service offering to scale your business
- The easiest and most cost effective way to show up in search when your ideal clients are looking for your services
- How to have an army of business development reps selling your service, without hiring a single member of staff
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License