My guest today is entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and outsourcing Nathan Hirsch.
Nathan co-founded FreeeUp.com in 2015 with an initial $5,000 investment, scaled it to $12M per year in revenue, and was then acquired in 2019.
Today, he is a co-founder of OutsourceSchool, a company working to educate entrepreneurs on how to effectively hire and scale with virtual assistants through in-depth courses.
On this episode:
- What is outsourcing?
- How to start outsourcing the right way
- Why you need systems, processes and SOPs to be successful with outsourcing
- Where outsourcing fits into “The New Normal” and why it won’t be optional
- Common mistakes and misconceptions about outsourcing
- How Nathan grew a $12 million business (and sold it)
- Nathan’s 6 ways he would acquire clients and grow any business
- What Nathan would do differently if he had to start all over again
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License