Your website can be one of your most effective marketing tools … BUT ONLY if you use it properly. Because unless your site actively generates leads and inquiries, you’re wasting a lot of your time and money.
Sadly, this is exactly what is happening for so many service-based companies with their website today. It’s a cost, not a business asset generating a return on investment in the form of those leads and inquiries.
That’s why I’m excited to be talking to my guest today, as he’s spent over a decade helping his clients to unleash the true power of their website and build a strong online presence that leads to growth.
Melvin Figueroa is a web designer, branding expert, and Founder of Mello Multimedia, where he builds brands and websites for business owners that are an asset, not a cost.
Basically, this guy knows how to build a website that will act as a 24/7salesperson and help take your business to the next level!
On this episode:
- The big problem with most websites.
- Why your website needs to be built around your clients, NOT your business.
- Using the “spotlight” method to improve your website and win more clients.
- Are you losing business or opportunities because of this…?
- Why great design is a collaborative effort.
- How a website fits into your overall digital footprint.
- How your logo is like your handshake.
- Stacking short and long term strategies to generate clients.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
As you’re here I’m assuming you’re looking for ideas to help you win new clients and grow your business, otherwise you’d probably be listening to a different podcast!
And while everything my guests and I talk about “can” work (if done properly), some growth strategies are meant for different businesses at a different stage of growth, so aren’t suitable for everyone.
So how do you know the best ones to use for your business?
It measures you against 3 key ACCELERATORS of growth & identifies the solutions & action steps to take specific for the stage you’re in right now.
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License