Today’s episode is going to be a little bit “meta”…
That’s because we’re talking about using a podcast, both your own and appearing on others, to build your reputation as a leader in your industry and attract clients.
In fact, I saw a post on LinkedIn the other day from Gary Vaynderchuck saying that starting a niche podcast is one of the most incredible opportunities for anyone in B2B.
So if he sees the power in podcasts, maybe it’s time to take the plunge!
But rather than listen to me ramble on about how transformative podcasting can be for you and your business, today I’m talking to Matt Johnson.
Matt is a fellow marketer, podcast expert, and founder of podcast PR & production agency, Pursuing Results.
On this episode:
- Why podcasts are the “New Networking”
- Matt’s journey from Real Estate, to musician, to podcast expert.
- How a single sentence can transform how you attract clients.
- How to use a “pitch assistant” to get featured on the right podcasts & leverage outside audiences to grow your business.
- Why podcasting is all about “being in the right pond to get more fish on your hook”.
- The simple weekly podcasting formula Matt uses to get his clients results.
- How to win clients and generate revenue from podcasting.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Visit Matt’s website – Pursuing Results
- Check out Matt’s amazing FREE training – How to Get Featured On the Right Podcasts & Leverage Outside Audiences to Grow Your Business
- Connect with Matt on Facebook
- Listen to Matt’s YouX Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Get paid for listening to podcasts on Podcoin – Use code ClientCatch to get 300 Podcoin!
Get The Guide
I also wanted to let you know about a brand new free resource I’ve just released called…
There’s both a PDF download and bonus video version.
Essentially I created this after realising that, as an introvert who can at times be painfully shy, meaning that sometimes struggled to stand out and attract clients, I’m not alone!
So if you’re an introvert like me, perhaps at some level you’ve felt this has held you back in your business?
Because even though you’ve been successful, you’ve always found it a little harder to attract clients in this age of social media and selfies, (and the thought of taking one, especially in public, makes you cringe…), than others who seem to embrace it.
If so, this guide could be your saviour!
I’d love your feedback, so feel free to let me know by hitting reply!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!