All of us who start a business do so because we have some kind of vision for what we want our life and our future to look like.
But turning those dreams into reality is not as easy as it’s sometimes made out to be, especially once we start to hit the inevitable speed bumps…
So what’s the difference between those that succeed, and those that become “just another statistic”? Well, that’s a big part of what my guest today and I will be diving into!
Kimberly Hobscheid is an award-winning international inspirational public speaker, best-selling author, audiobook producer, six-time entrepreneur, and is the creator of Entrepreneurs Rocket Fuel, an active community of Entrepreneurs, looking to contribute, connect and grow with other entrepreneurs.
On this episode:
- The joys and pains of being a “schizopreneur”…
- Why you need to know your clients “love language”
- The importance of having a platform
- How different would your business look if you got infront of 50 ideal clients for 60 minutes every week?
- The right way to structure a client catching talk
- How Kimberly passed on her business building secrets to her Son (and co-runs a business with him)
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Visit Kimberly’s website
- Join Kimberly’s Free Community For Entrepreneurs – Entrepreneurs Rocket Fuel
- Visit The JVology website
Designed to help you add £100k of new client revenue by implementing my proprietary growth methodology into your business, The Growth Accelerator Ecosystem, so you can repeat it again and again and grow your business to the next level.
And unlike most consulting programs out there, I’m so confident of the results you can get from this, the bulk of your investment is linked to you landing clients & hitting pre-determined revenue targets up to £100k.
If you want to see how this all works, register for my on-demand masterclass – The 3 Growth Accelerators That Can Add £100k+ of New Client Revenue To Your Business in 6 to 12 Months
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License