Watch The Video Version Of Today's Interview
On this episode you’re going to discover how to ensure you never have to worry about where your next client is coming from ever again, by mastering a marketing fundamental that many gloss over or totally misunderstand…
The truth is, even a world class marketer will struggle when the offer sucks. Or isn’t clear. Or isn’t what the end client truly wants. Because you don’t have a business unless you can identify a specific client that wants a specific, tangible result, AND is willing to pay for it.
So it’s vital that you know exactly how to create and lead with offers in your marketing the RIGHT way to attract buyers, and not just tyre kickers.
And there’s no better person to learn this from than my guest today, who is THE master of the Power Offer.
Joel is a digital marketing consultant to 7, 8, and 9-figure clients, a sales webinar expert and host of both the Experts Unleashed and Sold With Webinars podcasts.
Seriously, the power and simplicity of what Joel does is truly mind blowing!
On this episode:
- Why you need to implement your marketing in the RIGHT order.
- The simple way to reduce your cost per acquisition of every client.
- Focus on this little known market segment to generate cash flow FAST.
- What is an Offer and why is it different to what you may think?
- What Joel would do to launch a brand new business from scratch in just 30 days (absolute gold here!)
- Why Joel is the first person Russell Brunson recommends if you want a high converting webinar.
- The value of looking at your business through Green Glasses.
- Do this one thing, it WILL grow your business.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Get My Free Book!
Conversational Relationship Marketing
10 Golden Rules For B2B and Professional Service Businesses That Consistently Create More Sales Opportunities & Close Deals (Using Professionalism, Ethics and Good Manners)
Discover exactly how to ensure that you consistently have a full calendar of motivated and qualified ideal potential clients who want to discuss how you can help them.
I’m literally giving away the exact strategy my clients pay thousands to implement with them!
Not only that, but inside you’ll find all the templates, frameworks and workbooks that you can use for free, with no strings attached. Not even an opt in!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License