Watch The Video Version Of Today's Interview
We all have a personal brand. And it’s so important, even if you don’t think it is. In fact as I realised, not having a personal brand is… also a personal brand!
But there’s a lot of confusion around personal branding. It’s almost become a bit of a buzzword. So perhaps reputation is a better way of describing it…
Simply, personal branding is how you prove to your ideal clients that you’re worthy of their trust. It isn’t bragging. It’s not being narcissistic either. It’s your opportunity to share with the others how you use your talents to serve them.
So today I’m delighted to be talking to Joe Apfelbaum who’s personal brand stood out to me as a big, beaming, emoji happy face of light in an ocean of sameness on LinkedIn.
He’s the CEO of Ajax Union, one of the fastest growing companies in America, and founder of Evrygreen Networking where he helps his clients go from lurkers to influencer on linkedIn by building your personal brand. He has a PHD in results and has over 1000 selfies with his audience (pre-covid of course) and is living proof of the power of a personal brand.
So if you want to become known for your expertise and have clients coming to you, Joe is the guy to listen to!
On this episode:
- How Joe transformed from shy “computer nerd”, to global influencer with one of the fastest growing companies in America using his personal brand.
- The tangible, bottom line benefits of a personal brand.
- Big myths of personal branding and how to avoid the common mistakes.
- Why personal branding isn’t about being famous.
- Real world tactical applications for building a profitable personal brand on LinkedIn.
- What Joe would do if he had to start again from scratch.
- Why there’s almost certainly 6 to 7 figures of untapped revenue opportunity hiding in plain sight for you right now
And much more!
Get My Free Book!
Conversational Relationship Marketing
10 Golden Rules For B2B and Professional Service Businesses That Consistently Create More Sales Opportunities & Close Deals (Using Professionalism, Ethics and Good Manners)
Discover exactly how to ensure that you consistently have a full calendar of motivated and qualified ideal potential clients who want to discuss how you can help them.
I’m literally giving away the exact strategy my clients pay thousands to implement with them!
Not only that, but inside you’ll find all the templates, frameworks and workbooks that you can use for free, with no strings attached. Not even an opt in!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License