Watch The Video Version Of Today's Interview
Did you realise that right now, your “sales opportunity cost” is almost certainly your fastest route to increasing cash flow? What do I mean by this?
I’m talking about follow up. How many leads have you spent time and money on, only to let them slip through the cracks?
This “follow up failure” leaves a lot of money on the table! This is what I mean by your “sales opportunity cost”.
So how can you fix this and ensure you never miss a follow-up again?
That’s what my guest today Jeroen Corthout will show you!
Jeroen is co-founder and CEO of Salesflare, an intelligent CRM built for SMBs selling to the B2B market, which pulls customer data together automatically and then ACTIVELY helps you to follow up.
Like so many of the best solutions out there, he and his co-founder started Salesflare to solve their own problem. They hated having to keep track of their leads manually and wanted an easier way to follow up, which led to them building Salesflare.
And just to see the value of not just the software, but of following up, some of his clients are making well in excess of $1M more per year by doing nothing more than simply following up in a more efficient way.
How’s that for an opportunity cost!
On this episode:
- How Jeroen and his co-founder started Salesflare to solve their own problem.
- Why follow up failure is a virus that can kill your business.
- What is the right way to follow up with prospects?
- A $1 million case study in the value of follow up.
- A simple way to generate clients fast without spending a penny.
- How to manage conversations at scale with your perfect clients.
- The importance of developing a habit of 1 % continuous improvement in your business.
- The No.1 reason for marketing failure, and how to avoid it.
- Why follow up goes far beyond just leads…
And much more!
Get My Free Book!
Conversational Relationship Marketing
10 Golden Rules For B2B and Professional Service Businesses That Consistently Create More Sales Opportunities & Close Deals (Using Professionalism, Ethics and Good Manners)
Discover exactly how to ensure that you consistently have a full calendar of motivated and qualified ideal potential clients who want to discuss how you can help them.
I’m literally giving away the exact strategy my clients pay thousands to implement with them!
Not only that, but inside you’ll find all the templates, frameworks and workbooks that you can use for free, with no strings attached. Not even an opt in!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License