Big business, and the people that run them, THINK differently.
So as we’re all capable of thinking, this would suggest that every small business has the potential to become big by adopting how big business thinks. Makes sense right?
But unless you have worked in big business, or have access to those that do, then this could be easier said than done.
Which is why you’re going to gain a huge amount of value from my guest today, Isar Meitis.
He was an F-16 air force pilot in the Israel Air Force, has an executive MBA, founded a startup, and then became the president of E-commerce for Tourico Holidays, the largest travel wholesale company in the US, essentially running a B2C startup within this large B2B corporate.
On this episode:
- The most dangerous period in any company’s growth…
- Are you mowing all the grass in your business?
- The key responsibilities of a CEO that every small business owner has to embrace.
- What being an F16 pilot can teach you about business.
- Success lessons from failure.
- When you can’t outspend your competition, do this…
- The single biggest difference between a big business, and one that stays small
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License