A first for The Client Catching Podcast…
A live interview!
I had to do this live really as I’m talking to The Master of live video, and the Founder of the Confident Live Marketing Academy…
Ian Anderson Gray!
Unless you’ve been living in a cave, you’re almost certainly being told about how important video is becoming for attracting and catching clients for your business.
Problem is, not everyone is a natural in front of the camera. And if you’re an introvert like me, the thought of doing video is a pretty scary one! Let alone doing it LIVE!
But don’t worry, if I can do it… Anyone can! And Ian is the guy to help you!
On this episode:
- The huge value of using live video to grow your audience, influence and revenue.
- “BLAST” your way to live video success
- Why you don’t need to fear the “tech” with live video
- How to use live video to improve your bottom line
- How to start slowly and grow your confidence using live video
- Funny stories Ian has from using live video that show we’re all human
- Myth Buster: Why you don’t need a lot of “followers” to benefit from live video
- Why you need a plan for how you use live video
- How to promote and repurpose your live video for exponential results
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Visit Ian’s Website
- Connect with Ian on Facebook
- Listen to Ian’s Podcast on Apple Podcasts – Confident Live Marketing Show
- EcammLive (Mac)
- Content 10X
- One Minute Warm Up App
Get The Guide
I also wanted to let you know about a brand new free resource I’ve just released called…
There’s both a PDF download and bonus video version.
Essentially I created this after realising that, as an introvert who can at times be painfully shy, meaning that sometimes struggled to stand out and attract clients, I’m not alone!
So if you’re an introvert like me, perhaps at some level you’ve felt this has held you back in your business?
Because even though you’ve been successful, you’ve always found it a little harder to attract clients in this age of social media and selfies, (and the thought of taking one, especially in public, makes you cringe…), than others who seem to embrace it.
If so, this guide could be your saviour!
I’d love your feedback, so feel free to let me know by hitting reply!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!