Today’s guest is the awesome Ethan Beute!
Ethan is the Host of The Customer Experience Podcast, and co-author of Rehumanize Your Business, a hands‑on guide to adding simple videos into your communication mix in order to build trust, save time, and truly connect with people.
And if that wasn’t enough, he’s also the Chief Evangelist at BombBomb, an innovative software that offers you the fastest way to record and send video messages that builds trust faster, converts more leads, and generates more referrals by delivering more of your messages “in person.”
So if that sounds like something you’d like more of (and who wouldn’t let’s be honest!), then you’re going to love what Ethan has to share!
On this episode:
- Why you’re almost certainly hiding your best sales asset.
- How to use video to communicate more clearly, connect with people more effectively and get higher conversions.
- You don’t need to be a big personality to have success with video.
- The most powerful gift you can give to your prospects and clients (not what you probably think…)
- The powerful psychology behind why video flat out works to grow any business.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License