You know how your always told “you need to work on your business, not in your business”, but every time you do you feel like screaming because you “know it”, but just can’t find the time?
Well, that’s what my guest today helps you solve.
I’m talking to Dean Soto, president of Freedom in 5 Minutes, who specialises in helping maxed out business owners 10x their capacity in 30 days by duplicating it’s biggest asset. YOU!
Dean and his team of Virtual Systems Architects are masters at automating businesses by looking at what you are doing right now, documenting it step-by-step, and then implementing it.
And as a father with 7 kids, he’s had to figure this out just to stay sane!
I have a feeling this conversation is going to open your eyes to opportunities you never thought possible…
On this episode:
- How Dean runs a business from his farm while raising 7 kids, and remains sane…
- Common misconceptions about outsourcing, and why you’re missing out.
- Why you have almost ZERO chance of growing without systems in your business.
- Why a simple 5 minute video can change everything…
- How to save a fortune and hours of time, by using a system to recruit top talent.
- The strategy Dean uses to easily start conversations with his ideal clients and referral sources.
- How combining online social media, with offline relationships has literally made Dean millions.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Check Out Dean’s “Client Catching Ecosystem”!
Exclusive Listener Only Bonuses!
Make sure you grab your listener goodies by visiting…
You’ll get exclusive trainings and my best resources all in once place where I dive deep on the marketing strategy that gets OTHERS to grow your business for you…
AND the system that powers it to remove you from up to 90% of your marketing and sales process, instantly boost your authority, while at the same time increasing the quality of leads, appointments and clients that you attract and catch…
All without spending a penny on advertising or adding more hours to your week!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!