Being intentional is a discipline.
Not always easy in today’s world with so many distractions that can cause us to drift away from any and all good intentions! Yet being intentional can be the key to success for all entrepreneurs.
Nowhere can the power of this be seen more so than in the story of my guest today, David Ciccarelli.
A true entrepreneur at heart, starting his business Voices.com, the online marketplace that connects businesses with professional voice talent, as an idea on a napkin and turning it into a successful industry disruptor.
And it all began with the intention of building the place where the world finds its voice.
On this episode:
- How being intentional is a discipline and can be the key to success for entrepreneurs.
- How Voices.com started as an idea on a napkin and turned into a successful industry disruptor.
- Do you know what your SONIC identity is?
- Why a great domain name can transform your business.
- The real value of the right Voice.
- Little known ways to use audio to attract and delight clients.
- Why growth through acquisition is a very viable (and smart) option.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Designed to help you add £100k of new client revenue by implementing my proprietary growth methodology into your business, The Growth Accelerator Ecosystem, so you can repeat it again and again and grow your business to the next level.
And unlike most consulting programs out there, I’m so confident of the results you can get from this, the bulk of your investment is linked to you landing clients & hitting pre-determined revenue targets up to £100k.
If you want to see how this all works, register for my on-demand masterclass – The 3 Growth Accelerators That Can Add £100k+ of New Client Revenue To Your Business in 6 to 12 Months
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License