Today’s episode focuses on something slightly different…
We’re going to be talking about SLEEP.
Why you might be thinking? Isn’t this a podcast about growing a business?
Well, according to RAND Europe’s research and cross-country analysis in 2016, lack of sleep among UK workers is costing the economy around £40 billion and 200,000 working days lost each year, and that’s not even mentioning worldwide figures!
So it’s clear that a lack of good quality sleep can have serious impacts on your business. Both from the negative impact on your own performance, and that of your staff.
Which is why in this episode I’m talking to Beatrix Schmidt.
Beatrix is a sleep coach professional speaker, author of The Sleep Deep Method®, and founder of The Sleep Deep Practice.
Having struggled with insomnia and burning herself out in her mid-twenties, she spent the last 10 years researching sleep and learning that in order for us to sleep well at night, we need to look much deeper than just how tired we are and the number of hours we sleep.
And for me, as a parent to 2 daughters under 4, this is a subject I’m constantly thinking about!
On this episode:
- The problems caused by a lack of sleep.
- How sleep deprivation shows up in your everyday life.
- How the culture of a business can contribute to poor sleep.
- The ROI of consistently getting enough quality sleep.
- A good night’s sleep doesn’t just happen in the bedroom…
- Finally… a practical answer to the question: “how much sleep do I need?”
- How Beatrix has applied simplicity to grow her practice.
- What Beatrix would do if she had 30 days to save her business.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License