In today’s hyper competitive environment, you MUST focus on strategically creating and distributing valuable, relevant content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience that moves them through the client journey.
The good news is there’s a SMART way to create content, that isn’t as daunting as you think!
And to prove this, today I’m talking to someone who has a real life superpower for making your content go further, work harder and attract great clients to you!
My guest today is Amy Woods, the Founder of Content 10x, a creative agency that helps businesses, entrepreneurs and thought leaders grow their audience by maximizing the return on the content they create.
She is the content repurposing powerhouse behind some very well-known businesses and thought leaders, including Jay Baer, Chris Ducker and Phil Spencer’s MoveiQ. So if you find creating content a challenge, you’re going to love some of the ideas Amy shares!
On this episode:
- Why content is vital for every business to maximize reach, generate leads and increase revenue.
- What you can learn about the value of content from Joe Wicks (The Body Coach).
- How to overcome the most common challenges when it comes to creating content.
- Why you need a strategy for creating quality content AND a processes for sharing it everywhere.
- How to leverage every piece of content you create with repurposing.
- A little known, yet powerful way to use content to generate more referrals.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License