If you’re finding yourself saying things like “I just need more leads”, then the bottom line is that you’re not getting in front of enough targeted potential clients in a highly credible way.
And you probably don’t have was a system for bringing in new leads and clients on a consistent basis.
But don’t worry if that’s you because my guest today Alex Curtis is a master at on all things lead generation!
He’s the Founder of The Lead Engine, a lead generation marketing agency for financial services, and hosts The Lead Generation For Financial Services Podcast and facilitator of a Facebook community of the same name.
On this episode:
- What it really means when you hear “people buy from people”.
- How to get the attention of your ideal clients, even if what you sell isn’t “sexy”.
- What Batman can teach you about attracting more clients and growing your business.
- Alex’s number 1 tip to reduce your cost per lead.
- Where to find the questions your clients are asking, so you can be the trusted guide by giving them the answers.
- The most reliable leading indicator of future revenue today is…
- Why you need a bigger driver beyond generating leads (and how conversely this will get you more!)
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License