My guest today is Aaron Ross.
Aaron is the best-selling author of Predictable Revenue, today often referred to as “The Sales Bible of Silicon Valley,” and most recently “From Impossible To Inevitable”. Both books are based on outbound prospecting and sales systems that have created billions in value for companies like Salesforce.com, Oracle, Red Hat and many other companies.
He’s also a highly sought after keynote speaker and Co-CEO of PredictableRevenue.com.
And on top of that, he’s married with 10 children (half through adoption)!
So I hope you’ve got some pen and paper with you to take notes, as this is gonna be one of those episodes you’ll be hearing value bomb after value bomb!
On this episode:
- The principles of Predictable Revenue
- 7 painful truths of business growth
- How to know if your actually ready for growth
- Why you need both an inbound AND outbound strategy
- The 3 types of leads and why it’s crucial you know the difference
- Why partnerships are Aaron’s No.1 marketing strategy
- What Aaron would do to save his business in 30 days
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License