Watch The Video Version
I turn 40 this week (14th Feb 2020 for those seeing this in the future…). Not quite sure how that happened!
After I mentioned this to a guest before an interview a few weeks ago, they asked me…
“What did you learn in your 30’s that has prepared you for your 40’s?”
I must admit, I couldn’t answer this right there and then!
But it did get me thinking about the lessons I’ve learned, and I considered how they contribute to successful marketing.
And I decided to share what I came up with to (hopefully) help you!
Some of these are quite personal, and still hard to talk about. But as I believe business development is as much personal development as anything else, I didn’t hold back.
On this episode:
- The 4 Big Business (& Life) Lessons I’ve Learned Turning 40
- What a diagnosis of ADHD in my 30’s taught me about the importance of putting your personality in your marketing.
- Why you can only blame yourself if you’re not where you want to be.
- How trauma in life can impact your success in business.
- Why integrity matters more than anything in your marketing (and your life).
And much more!
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License