Listen To The Virtual Hotseat
Watch The Video Version
Watch The Video Version Of The Virtual Hotseat
Joining me today to talk business growth, and help out a fellow business leader on The Virtual Hot Seat, is none other than Mark Schaefer.
Mark is a globally recognised author, speaker, podcaster, and business consultant whose work sits at the intersection of marketing, technology, and humanity.
And when I say globally recognised, I REALLY mean it…
- He’s consistently listed among the Top 10 Marketing Influencers in the world.
- He’s the seventh-most mentioned person by CMO’s on Twitter
- He’s among the Top 10 most retweeted marketing authorities in the world.
- He’s regularly sought out for his expertise for media channels such as CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and CBS News.
- He is the best-selling author of nine popular books… including the very first book on influence marketing Return on Influence, Marketing Rebellion, KNOWN, and his latest book Cumulative Advantage: How to Build Momentum for Your Ideas, Business and Life Against All Odds.
- His blog, GROW is one of the top five marketing blogs of the world, and
- His podcast “The Marketing Companion” is one of the top 10 marketing podcasts on Apple Podcasts, with over 1.2 million downloads.
And that’s the short version!
Yet there’s one principle that runs through not only what led to all these accolades and success, but throughout Mark’ 30+ years of research, experience, and wisdom…
And that is success is available to anyone when they focus on building “relentless momentum”
So if you want to know how to apply this principle to create your own “Cumulative Advantage” then you’re going to love this episode.
Plus we help out another business leader on The Virtual Hotseat where we’re answering the question…
“How Do I Generate Leads and Clients From My Content?”
Mentioned On This Episode
Get My Free Book
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Sound effects credited to Zapsplat.com