Steve Scher: How To Maximize The Value Of Your Business
My guest today is an exceptionally successful entrepreneur, Steve Scher.
He previously served as CEO & Owner of Acrobat Outsourcing, where over 14 years he forged his business into a leading temporary staffing company with 18 offices nationwide in the US, $50 million in annual revenue, and ultimately achieved the entrepreneurial dream of not just building a great business, but also selling one at maximum value..
Today he is a business mentor, professional speaker, and acclaimed author of High Risk, High Reward, where he shares his journey of an “underdog entrepreneur” who took chances, overcame obstacles, and built a $50 million business.
He now spends his time guiding business owners to achieve ultimate success and financial freedom through his company Acrobat Advisors.
On this episode:
- Steve’s personal motto for success
- Why high risk is really about risking your time in order to create your own destiny
- The value of underdogs and second chancers
- Real-world tips to create a culture of agility and loyalty
- Inspiration to fight for your business every day!
- Tips to build out your business and maximize value
- Why you should NEVER stop marketing, in good times AND bad
- What Steve would do to save his business in 30 days
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License