Sean Donahoe & Phil Newton: Mastering The Art of Doing Less While Earning More [Part 2]
This is the second installment of my 2 part interview with Sean Donahoe and Phil Newton from UnHustled.com.
If you haven’t listened to part 1, I suggest you go back and start there or this may not make total sense. You find part one by clicking here.
In this second part of our interview, we continue discussing how to do things in a more streamlined, optimized and efficient way that yields much more significant results without having to trade time for money.
On this episode:
- The almost too simple way to grow your business without any complicated marketing.
- Why a focus on conversations, NOT selling will actually win you more clients.
- When you have a “solution stack”, you open the potential for multiple new streams of revenue (and you don’t need to deliver it all)…
- Why being “King of The Hill” is the simplest way to grow your business, and how to wear that crown.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Visit Sean & Phil’s website – UnHustled
- Check out Sean & Phil’s new programme – UnHustled Freedom
- Connect with Sean on LinkedIn
- Connect with Phil on LinkedIn
- Get paid for listening to podcasts on Podcoin – Use code ClientCatch to get 300 Podcoin!
Get The Guide
I also wanted to let you know about a brand new free resource I’ve just released called…
There’s both a PDF download and bonus video version.
Essentially I created this after realising that, as an introvert who can at times be painfully shy, meaning that sometimes struggled to stand out and attract clients, I’m not alone!
So if you’re an introvert like me, perhaps at some level you’ve felt this has held you back in your business?
Because even though you’ve been successful, you’ve always found it a little harder to attract clients in this age of social media and selfies, (and the thought of taking one, especially in public, makes you cringe…), than others who seem to embrace it.
If so, this guide could be your saviour!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!