Sean Donahoe & Phil Newton: Mastering The Art of Doing Less While Earning More [Part 1]
We have another first for The Client Catching Podcast today…
I’m not just talking to one expert, but two! And these guys are quite the double act, let me tell you…
But before I reveal who they are, let me ask you how different your business (and life) would be if you could get more results from doing a lot less?
Well that’s what my guests today Sean Donahoe and Phil Newton focus on helping you achieve. They call it being “UnHustled”. Doing things in a more streamlined, optimized and efficient way that yields much more significant results without having to trade time for money.
Through their content and programs at UnHustled.com, they share how you can free up your time, work smarter and enjoy life more.
Which I’m pretty sure most of us would love to know how to do!
As we had a longer than usual conversation with two experts, the full interview has been split into two. This is part one, part two can be found here.
We also did this as a Facebook Live video, which you can watch here if you want to watch the whole interview all at once!
On this episode:
- How Phil & Sean arrived at the same destination, but for very different reasons.
- What does it mean to be “UnHustled” in your business?
- How to design your business around the life you want, not the other way round.
- The simple 3 step process to free up hours of your time every week.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Visit Sean & Phil’s website – UnHustled
- Check out Sean & Phil’s new programme – UnHustled Freedom
- Connect with Sean on LinkedIn
- Connect with Phil on LinkedIn
- Get paid for listening to podcasts on Podcoin – Use code ClientCatch to get 300 Podcoin!
Get The Guide
I also wanted to let you know about a brand new free resource I’ve just released called…
There’s both a PDF download and bonus video version.
Essentially I created this after realising that, as an introvert who can at times be painfully shy, meaning that sometimes struggled to stand out and attract clients, I’m not alone!
So if you’re an introvert like me, perhaps at some level you’ve felt this has held you back in your business?
Because even though you’ve been successful, you’ve always found it a little harder to attract clients in this age of social media and selfies, (and the thought of taking one, especially in public, makes you cringe…), than others who seem to embrace it.
If so, this guide could be your saviour!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!