Pete Matthew: How to Have More Clients Asking to Work With You Than You Can Handle
Today I’m talking to a very impressive individual, Pete Matthew.
Pete has combined his professional expertise with, in his words, “a nerdy hobby”, and turned it into something that has become a monster!
Pete is a 21-year veteran financial planner and Managing Director of Jacksons Wealth Management in Penzance, where he and his team focus on one simple goal… To help his clients make sense of money.
But while his expertise in financial planning is impressive, as a marketing geek I personally can’t help but be inspired slightly more by the fact that on top of this, Pete is also an award-winning podcaster and video blogger.
When you listen to Pete, you’ll start to understand why he has more clients asking to work with him than he can deal with, as he’s built a thriving Client Catching Ecosystem that is an amazing example of what can happen when you commit to building your own. Just a shame he figured it all out before I came up with a name for it…
On this episode:
- How a “fat guy in Penzance” created a marketing monster.
- Don’t let your fear of tech stop you from taking action.
- Why answering client questions in your marketing is the fastest path to building trust.
- Progress is more important than perfection, so just start!
- Why blocking time to dedicate to marketing your business is the best investment you can make.
- The biggest influences on Pete that guided him to his success (and kept him going when things got tough…)
- Why Pete hasn’t had to “sell” in years, yet remains fully booked.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Exclusive Listener Only Bonuses!
Make sure you grab your listener goodies by visiting…
You’ll get exclusive trainings and my best resources all in once place where I dive deep on the marketing strategy that gets OTHERS to grow your business for you…
AND the system that powers it to remove you from up to 90% of your marketing and sales process, instantly boost your authority, while at the same time increasing the quality of leads, appointments and clients that you attract and catch…
All without spending a penny on advertising or adding more hours to your week!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!