Miriam Shaviv: A $183,000 Lesson In Email Marketing
Getting new leads are an absolute MUST for any business that harbours ambition to grow & scale. But getting leads is just part of the battle.
The bigger question is how do you turn those leads into SALES?
One way is to deliver a killer email marketing strategy. And if you’ve heard “email marketing is dead”, slap the person that told you that in the face with a wet fish…!
Because no matter the business or industry, and despite all the new “shiny tactics” out there, email marketing is still proven to be the #1 way to convert leads to buyers.
So if you’re having a hard time generating revenue from your leads, you’re going to want to pay close attention to my guest today, Miriam Shaviv.
With a rich background in Journalism and Content Director at Brainstorm Digital, Miriam is an expert in email marketing, done in a story and personality-led way that captures your audience’s attention, forms a deep bond and sells to them.
On this episode:
- How to use email marketing to stand out in a competitive and crowded market.
- The vital elements every piece of content needs in order to attract clients.
- The big mistake Miriam sees businesses make when trying to win clients with marketing.
- Why you need to use email marketing to build connections, not just to sell.
- If you’re not doing this… You’re throwing money down the drain.
- Why you MUST catch potential clients attention earlier in their decision making process.
- What building a church can teach you about attracting clients.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Get Miriam’s Case Study – How Brainstorm generated an additional $183,000 in revenue in just 12 months for one of their clients
- Visit Miriam’s website – Brainstorm Digital
- Connect with Miriam on LinkedIn
Miriam’s Book Recommendation – The Purpose Driven Church
Fast Action Coaching
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License