Special Edition: The Power of Masterminds
A first for The Client Catching Podcast… I recorded part of this episode LIVE on Facebook!
Scary… (If you want to watch it, you can see my live recording by clicking here)
In this episode I talk about the power of a mastermind for growing your business. I have to give a big shout out to Chris Ducker and the team at Youpreneur for providing the case study I used for inspiration!
Plus I welcome not one, but four guests onto the show on this episode to get their experience and thoughts on just how powerful masterminds are for growing a business.
On this episode:
- Adam’s personal case study on the benefits of a mastermind.
- The 4 reasons a mastermind can transform the trajectory of your business.
- How a mastermind is the cure for “entrepreneurial loneliness”.
- Why it’s important to look at who is behind any mastermind you join.
- How the answer to what you’re struggling with right now could be one mastermind away from being solved.
- How to harbour the value of “collective brilliance”
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Learn how to get confident with Live video from Ian Anderson Gray
- Find out more about the YouPreneur Summit
- Connect with Linda Graanoogst on LinkedIn & Facebook
- Visit Natalie Dorémieux’s New Software Marketing Website & connect with her on Facebook
- Visit Louise Brogan’s Social Selling Bee Website & connect with her on Facebook
Exclusive Listener Only Bonuses!
Make sure you grab your listener goodies by visiting…
You’ll get exclusive trainings and my best resources all in once place where I dive deep on the marketing strategy that gets OTHERS to grow your business for you…
AND the system that powers it to remove you from up to 90% of your marketing and sales process, instantly boost your authority, while at the same time increasing the quality of leads, appointments and clients that you attract and catch…
All without spending a penny on advertising or adding more hours to your week!
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!