Lachlan Kirkwood: Millennial Marketing
Today’s guest is Lachlan Kirkwood who, at 24, is the youngest person I’ve had on the show so far and first from the “Millennial Generation”.
Now you may or may not subscribe to some of the unfair stereotypical opinions that tend to come with this label…
“Millennials are lazy”
“Millennials are entitled” or
“Millennials are self centred.”
The truth is the facts just don’t support these stereotypical opinions.
And Lachlan is going to prove it!!
He’s a Digital Marketing & Conversions Specialist who is on the leading edge of what’s happening in digital, with a particular focus on driving leads through social campaigns.
He’s is a passionate content creator, and is described by those he works with as relentlessly self-driven, reliable, and always looking to maximise the value he provides to their business.
Sounds a million miles away from those stereotypes right?
On this episode:
- Inside the mind of a millenial that doesn’t fit the stereotype
- The positive impact millenials are having on LinkedIn, and what you can learn from how they build their network differently
- How freely sharing ideas and collaboration are core millennial values that give them an advantage
- Why creating a community around your business leads to growth, and how to build it
- How Lachlan would save his business in 30 days by being totally candid and vulnerable…
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License