Kelly Glover: Turn Your Expertise into Publicity To Demand The Attention of Media & Clients
When used strategically, publicity can result in more clients and higher revenues, as you, your services and your business are exposed to a wider net of customers in an authoritative way!
But how do you get publicity without spending thousands on a traditional PR agency?
That’s what my guest today is a true expert at doing for her clients!
Kelly Glover has been a celebrity interviewer, talent agent, radio host, and podcast producer.
As the founder of The Talent Squad, Kelly specializes in helping entrepreneurs, authors, and experts get, and get ready for, the right publicity to grow their authority and client base.
On this episode:
- The benefits of podcast interviews as a publicity tool (real-time example…!)
- How to handle your media interviews to get results
- Why “winging” it is a waste!
- Your interview isn’t the end, here’s what to do next
- Podcast interviews ROI (what to expect?)
- Why you should have a Press Kit
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Visit Kelly’s website – The Talent Squad
- Check out Kelly’s Press Kit
- Connect with Kelly – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
As you’re here I’m assuming you’re looking for ideas to help you win new clients and grow your business, otherwise you’d probably be listening to a different podcast!
And while everything my guests and I talk about “can” work (if done properly), some growth strategies are meant for different businesses at a different stage of growth, so aren’t suitable for everyone.
So how do you know the best ones to use for your business?
It measures you against 3 key ACCELERATORS of growth & identifies the solutions & action steps to take specific for the stage you’re in right now.
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License