Chris Ducker: How To Build, Market & Monetise The Biggest Hidden Asset In Your Business
On this episode of The Client Catching Podcast I have the privilege of interviewing one of the worlds most sought after experts on personal branding and business growth, Chris Ducker!
Chris has created multiple businesses that help entrepreneurs increase their business and personal capacity for growth.
He’s an international business mentor, keynote speaker, podcaster, author as well as the founder of Virtual Staff Finder and Youpreneur.com, and has just launched the Youpreneur Incubator – a year long mastermind with a mission to help members develop a real connection with other people that ‘get it’, by spending quality time with a group of entrepreneurs and experts that’ll drive you forward & help you supercharge the growth of your business, and yourself as a leader.
On this episode:
- Chris’s number 1 growth strategy.
- Why ego is good for business, but being egotistical is bad (and the difference between the two)
- What Marmite can teach you about marketing.
- Stop focusing on vanity metrics, focus on this instead.
- A powerful business piece of business advice, from a strange source – Chris’ driving instructor!
- Case study of a £5 million+ personal brand ecosystem.
- How Chris went from burnout, to a 4 day week.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff…)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting…
Share The Podcast
Just click the icons below, write a couple of words, and post!
Podcast introduction music credited to:
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License