Episode No.8: Craig Palfrey – Why You Have To Pay Yourself First
I’m delighted to be joined on today’s episode by my guest Craig Palfrey.
Craig is a Certified Financial Planner, a Chartered Wealth Manager, an international speaker on finance and the Managing Partner of Penguin.
Craig started in Financial Services in 2000 and considers himself extremely fortunate that he’s found his vocation. When I asked him what he does for fun, he said work! He truly loves what he does, is devoted to his clients and constantly improving.
On top of all the other things he has on his plate, he’s also found time to author not just one, but two books – ‘The Wealth Secret and The Business Secret. Both available on Amazon.
I could seriously go on! But basically Craig is doing a lot of things right when it comes to serving his clients and running his business.
On this episode:
- When finding your calling in life turns up in the strangest places…
- Why planning your personal finances is different for business owners.
- A warning why “The Great Wealth Transfer” isn’t going to save us.
- Why planning your business growth is just like planning your finances.
- How Craig has grown his firm using a book.
- The one strategy Craig would use to grow his business if he had to start all over again.
- And much more!
Resources Mentioned on This Episode:
Craig’s Website – Penguin
Craig’s Book – The Business Secret (Free Download)
Key Person of Influence – Daniel Priestley
New Masterclass Training Available!
Finally, if you haven’t seen it yet, I’ve just released a new and updated Masterclass training…
It’s where I share the little known marketing strategy that gets OTHERS to grow your business for you…
AND the system that powers it to remove you from up to 90% of your marketing and sales process, instantly boost your authority, while at the same time increasing the quality of leads, appointments and clients that you attract and catch…