Episode No.2: Being Great at What You Do Isn’t Enough
In today’s episode I talk about a topic I don’t hear being talked about that much, which is the fact that being great at what you do is not necessarily going to help you catch more clients or grow your business.
Sad but true.
There comes a time when, if you are pretty great at what you do, but you’re still not getting as many clients as you’d like, then it’s fair to say you’re suffering one of the most common ailments of business….
You’re suffering in obscurity.
Because despite being awesome at what you do, you probably feel like you’re “the best kept secret” in your market.
And that sucks!!
So to fix that, you need to know how to market and sell.
In this episode:
- Why marketing is the NUMBER 1 most important skill you need to master in order to grow your business.
- The biggest mistake that I see, time and time again, in most marketing, and how to fix it.
- A a little secret about tactics…
- How having a system for your marketing and sales is a literal life saver.
- A simple framework you can use to create a Roadmap that will make marketing a lot easier.
You can see how to build your own Client Catching Marketing System by getting a copy of my…
“Client Catching” Sales Roadmap
This will show you how create a system into your business, just like the one I talk about in today’s episode.
It walks you through how it all fits together and all the tools you’ll need to build it.
Get yours at www.thinklikeafish.co/podcastroadmap and get to work!