Episode No.4: Andrew Dymski – Are You Running a Broken Business Model?
On today’s episode I welcome Andrew Dymski to the show.
Andrew co-runs Zen Pilot, a company that helps agencies develop their processes and systems so they can scale.
He and his business partner started their agency, Guava Box in a college dorm room with no book of business or corporate experience. As you can imagine, he learned a lot by trial and error and by his own admission, has plenty of the scars and bruises to show for it!
It’s one of the reasons he now helps others avoid what he went through, by becoming obsessed with one question:
How can agency owners build a sustainable business that delivers amazing results for clients without taking over their lives?
- Andrew has consulted with over 1,200 agencies.
- Worked with businesses on 6 continents.
- Interviewed 180+ successful agency owners on his podcast Agency Journey.
- Invested over $700,000 of his own money building an agency project management tool from scratch.
He’s distilled all of these experiences and lessons learned into a concise process that allows agencies to win without reinventing the wheel. But even if you don’t run an agency, everything he does can be easily applied to any business that works with clients.
Which is why I’m so excited to welcome him onto today’s show!
On this episode:
- Why building a great business is like becoming a pro-athlete
- Why you can’t scale without a process
- How you’ve been conditioned to think wrong when it comes to running your business
- Andrew’s best strategy for catching clients
- The single strategy Andrew would use if he had to start again to catch new clients
- And much more!
You can see how to build your own Client Catching Marketing System by getting a copy of my…
“Client Catching” Sales Roadmap
This will show you how create a system into your business, just like the one I talk about in today’s episode. It walks you through how it all fits together and all the tools you’ll need to build it.
Get yours at www.thinklikeafish.co/podcastroadmap and get to work!